Wednesday, November 23, 2005

me first blog


assalamualaikum & hi there bloggers. this is my first blog, solely dedicated to tell all of u about me life & anything that excites me. in this life. this is me pic from me prev construction cumpany. nothin fancy. i like computers, escp about new gadgets & RPG games and recently fell in love with automobile world. love & hate PROTON at the same time. heheheh

right now, i'm very interested in finding easier way to earn money from the net. ever heard of 'paid to surf' program? i've been seriously involved with this phenomenon about a month ago. hope to share with u guys & gals. hope to achieve sucsess soon.

http://www.studiotraffic.com/index.php?refid=370053&username=sultanking

WATCHOUT FOR MY NEXT POST...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey skyy i guess u've gotta watch ur language first before u correct others. lotz of grammatical errors in your comments itself. so PINCH ur self before PINCHING others

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home